Planning a Car Rental
- Me: Let's go with Hertz.
- Eva: Okay. Forget the Alamo.
A Lengthy and Highly Personal Post in Which I Talk About Friendship and Try Really Hard Not to Come Off as Too Self-Congratulatory
I recently received this text message from a very close friend of mine (in case you don’t know what iMessage is like, he’s in white and I’m in blue).
The post’s title says it all, you’ve been warned. Spoilers follow.
I Have Lived in Los Angeles Twelve Weeks Today
- I went to the beach once or twice.
- I’d categorize my v-neck wearing as “often.”
- I can walk around the apartment with the lights off, no problem.
- No, I haven’t eaten In-N-Out even once since I moved here.
- I’m still getting used to seeing the Hollywood sign in everyday life.
- My sunglasses are not cool enough for California.
- I’ve had a friend come visit.
- I’m trying not to forget what the east coast looks like.